In 2020, Muse will launch its first ever piece of serious print journalism:
With articles on The Arts, society, politics, ecology, style, music, film.
Your articles could be a key part of this launch.
So, help us create something amazing, win some cash, get your work and your name in print, and create something brilliant to put on your CV.
Until next time, folks.
* Your article can be as long or short as you wish. We may make some editorial suggestions about this once you submit, but follow your own instincts.
* Your writing cannot be deliberately offensive, overtly intimate or libellous.
* You can submit your work when we return to school in September. The earlier you submit, the more feedback you can get, increasing your chance of winning.
* You can submit as many pieces as you wish.
* The aim is to publish your work online, on MUSE, and we will begin doing so from September 2019.
* The best articles, including the winners will ultimately be printed in a glossy magazine – The Muser – featuring some of the best writing at Hurtwood over the last year.